Social media is critical to guide prospective clients to your website. With over a billion users (500 million who log in each day) to Facebook alone, you have the opportunity to put your business in front your prospective clients giving them the chance to know you and your business on a more personal level. This allows you the opportunity to build the know, like and trust factor even before an initial meeting.
What about big purchases? Like roofing a building?
- People get excited about improvements, whether it is their home or their business.
- When they get excited they like to share.
- Sharing this information with clients gives them additional credibility (especially when they work with someone great – like a Duro-Last contractor)
- 67% of US online consumers TRUST what they hear on Facebook
Social Media gives your business incredible exposure!
- Your company on Facebook, Twitter, Google and YouTube helps increase your website’s Search Engine Rank
- Offers an effective way to build your marketing data list
- Generates traffic to your website
Your fan page can help your business with the following:
- Collect leads
- Educate customers
- Set up appointments
- Promote your products & services